We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Friday, August 9, 2013

The Real Jesus

I absolutely love songs that catch you with a phrase or two, especially when they are humorous. I think my sarcastic self really likes when Christian Artists are willing to say the truth and not sugar coat things. So lines like Jesus isn't white, makes me stop and replay the song and look up the lyrics.

This is the song that stopped me this afternoon.

The Real Jesus by Downhere


Now this song is actually talking about the truth of who Jesus is vs who He is often made out to be.


So as I was thinking about the lyrics from that song, this one came to mind:

My Jesus by Todd Agnew


And so did this one:

God is Not a Man by Gungor


Ok, I will just do these three this time....I love music, and I love when lyrics are awesome!!!! :)


No comments: