We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Look Back at 2014

It is hard to believe that another year has come and gone. They say the older you get the fast time goes and I would most definitely attest to that. I think this was the fastest year yet.

January
Our Youth teamed up with the UMW ladies and put together emergency response bags for the Hesston Childcare Center



The first annual OneEvent, was at the beginning of the month. This was an awesome event for the youth of our conference, and one of my own was on stage speaking to a thousand of his peers.




You can't help but love some quality Quinn time!







Autumn and I got together to exchange Christmas gifts and hang out. We always have a blast together.



February

Valentine's Day Concert: Lady Antebellum








I think we were getting ready for a date, since we didn't spend Valentine's together! He is a goof ball.







My little brother graduated from the Sheriff academy, I can't use a picture of him so here is a picture of Adam and I waiting to watch him walk across the stage!

In February we also celebrated my mother's birthday and Grandma Marjorie's birthday.


March

Some more sister time, we were at IHOP. Not sure sugar was a good idea for us, but it was delicious!






Adam and I spent some time out at Camp Horizon, visiting the place where we met back in 2008.



This was a date night to Olive Garden, He wouldn't take a normal picture.




I love playing make believe with Miss Elizabeth! 





We celebrated my grandparents' 50th Wedding Anniversary!




March also brought Adam asking my parents for my hand in marriage and my 25th birthday. 




April
We took a church work group to Camp Horizon to do some work. We had a blast!







The Youth Council Members lead a Sunrise Service



Kailie and I matched on Easter Sunday

Easter beauties!






Great Grandma Skelton's birthday!





May

Happy Mother's Day Mom!






Our end of the year Youth Party came with a surprise!





Adam put a ring on my finger in front of all of the youth, he coordinated it so well.








Sister time at Spangles






We're dorks!






June



Jessica and I survived our first 3rd & 4th grade VBS





Annual Conference was in here somewhere! And I tried on Wedding Dresses and picked one out online. And I think we failed at Father's Day. We also had the DIP family reunion at Horizon. June was really busy.




We took engagement pictures at Camp Horizon











Middle School Camp at Horizon 







You never know what you are going to find at Walmart!





July

Mission Day Camp at Hesston UMC










My 7th Performing Arts Camp and Adam's 4th










High School Camp with Autumn


I got a new hat!




August

Mann Family Reunion at Camp Horizon






Adam's Grandma Beth's Birthday Party





I gave a sermon at Hesston UMC, and my family came to support me, so I got some pics with Zack, my Grandma, and Nicole 









Parkinson's 5K in Manhattan with Nicole and Sarah Jane, we dressed up as the PowerPuff Girls





Ninja Turtle Movie Date





Adam and I got a new puppy, Ranger.


He was so little









Quinn turned Three!!!








September

Ranger and I went to visit my family. He loves going to both sets of his grandparents.








We celebrated Adam's 24th birthday by going to Tanganyka Wildlife Park.










Adam busted his foot playing soccer with the youth. He was in a boot for a few weeks.







October

We had two wedding showers, one in Hesston and one in Arkansas City. We are so blessed!





We took a family photo with our growing boy.




We also celebrated Dad's 50th birthday and Trunk 'n Treat, and all things Halloween.



November
Bachelorette Party!!! We got pedicures, lunch at Fazolis, played cosmic mini golf, hung out in the hotel room, dinner at Old Chicago's, and then a lingerie party in the hotel room. It was perfect.










The Wedding of my Dreams!











We honeymooned in the Kansas City area.



While we were gone I made my third Lock's of Love donation, this time in the honor of my best friend's mother LaDonna!





Thanksgiving with the Mann family





December
Church Christmas Program







Ugly Sweater Christmas Party with the Youth







Our First Family Christmas


We spent Christmas Eve with Adam's family, Nicole also spent Christmas with us!





Christmas Day at Grandma Sharon's








Christmas with my family


One of my favorite gifts from my mother.

Ranger and Thunder met for the first time





Christmas with Grandma Jo





We are ready for an awesome 2015.

Ranger sure is growing like a weed, its hard to believe how small he was and how big he will become.

Here he is ready for a new year!



He keeps us on our toes and makes sure we are active! I just love being a puppy mom! :) 

Thanks for being a part of our 2014.

Happy New Year from the Utt's







No comments: