We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back When I Was Your Age

Tonight is the kick off for our Wednesday night programs. I have had the blessing of planning for all of these events this year, but I am most excited for the group that I will actually be teaching and spending time with. Faithgirlz. This is the 7th and 8th grade group. After them I head down to the high school group.

Well I have been thinking back to when I was these girls' ages and what was important to me and what was important in the world at the time. So I created a slide show of my world over a decade ago.








            These Pictures are from a New Year's Eve Party, Mime Troop at Church, and a school project.




These pictures are from two different birthday parties, an award's ceremony, and Christmas at church






I was surprised that some of these movies are this old.




I did not listen to any of this music except for Faith Hill



I remember watching these shows, except The Osbournes I was never allowed to watch them.



I remember being really sad when Walker, Texas Ranger was over, and when Mr. Rogers died.


All of these books are now movies.


It was a lot of fun taking this trip down memory lane. I will see what my kids think, they are going to update me! :)



1 comment:

Breenah said...

Kim Possible! Call me, beep me! I loved that show. Hope you had a good night with your girls!