We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Riversong & The Wedding Wager

I just realized I forgot to write a blog post for the last two books I read this year.


Title: Riversong
Author: Tess Thompson
What's it About: A young lady who finally gets out of her hometown, she falls in love and gets married. They have a great life, until one day he kills himself. This leaves her with a huge unpayable debt to pay and a pregnancy that he never knew about. She goes back to her hometown and learns to fall in love with it all over again as she fights the demons from her past, falls in love again, and makes a life for herself and her baby.
My Rating out of 5 stars: 4 stars, just because sometimes I am stingy with that last star! :)
As always the picture is a link to Amazon if you want to purchase it.



Title: The Wedding Wager
Author: Regina Duke
What's it About: A man who has to find a wife in order to save his family from his greedy father. His mother inherited a lot of money from her family but the way the trust fund works is it goes to the oldest male heir if he is married by his 25th birthday. This is a story of love that comes from a business agreement. The girl in the story gets out of the hospital and has no job and no money and she answers the add in the newspaper for a Personal Assistant. The rest goes from there.
My Rating out of 5 stars: 4 stars, just because sometimes I am stingy with that last star! :)


As always the picture is a link to Amazon if you want to purchase it.

These two books made my 2013 total 13 books. That isn't nearly as many as I planned on reading but with as busy as I have been it isn't too bad. So unless I finish the one I am reading today, this is it for 2013!

No comments: