We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Monday, May 12, 2014

Found

Title: Found

Author: Margaret Peterson Haddix

What's it About: Haddix has done it again with another intense series. I am a huge fan of her Among the Hidden series. It was one of my favorites growing up. Found is the first book in the Missing series. These are meant for I would say young middle school students. But I still enjoyed it. Jonah and Chip are 13 year old neighbors. They are both adopted and they start to get creepy letters from an unknown source that says they were found and that someone is coming for them again. This is a story about identity and time travel. 

My Rating out of 5 stars: 4 Stars. This was a super fast read. I could have finished it in a couple days if I had had the time. I have already started book 2 in the series because I really want to know where the story line goes. It is so much fun to fall in love with a series!

I do own the hardback version of this entire series if you would like to borrow. 



As always the picture is a link to Amazon where you can purchase this book.

No comments: