We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wedding Work Out Challenge

So I have a feeling in the next 6 months there will be a lot of wedding planning posts. Because I pretty much have wedding planning on the brain....For real...6 months.....from tomorrow!!!! That's crazy and completely amazing all at the same time. I'm such a planner and organizer, I'm having way too much fun with this...I have a feeling at some point I might drive Adam nuts, but he picked me so I guess he knew what he was getting himself into...

I thought I would share our wedding work out challenge we decided on yesterday. Adam and I both have been wanting to lose weight but we get bored easily with workouts and with our work schedules it just doesn't happen too much. So we settled on some incentive to get into better shape for our wedding and the rest of our lives....

Wedding Work Out Challenge

Begins: Thursday, May 22, 2014
Ends: Friday, November 21, 2014

The person with the biggest percentage weight loss gets to pick our first dog......


I can't believe I not only agreed to this, but it was my idea.


I better get my butt in gear before I end up the mommy of one of these:


Or these:


Or these:



I'm pretty sure the idea of owning a ginormous dog gives me more anxiety than anything wedding related. If you know me, you know that dogs and I have a really rocky relationship....and the bigger they are the rockier it gets....


Maybe if he wins he will pick one of these gorgeous things:




If I win this is more of what I'm thinking:

Or this:


And just because he hates these as much as I hate big dogs, this: 



I guess we will just have to wait and see what the next 6 months will bring. I have wrapped my head around the inevitability of being a dog owner...of course we will need to find a place to live that will let us have a dog. Coors is going to have a sibling before too long, and each of our motivation and dedication will determine what kind of sibling he will get....whew....pray for us! :)

2 comments:

Misti said...

Love it! My vote is a BEAGLE! Chuck and I have done the no carb thing and dropped weight that way so maybe you can try that while you feed him high carb meals. LOL Can't wait to hear who the winner of this deal is but what a great motivator. Love you guys!

Breenah A said...

If you get a husky, Jarrod might be crashing at your place more often than not.