We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Keep Smiling My Love


Adah,
 I pray that you never lose this smile. The pure joy I see in your face is all the fuel I need to go about my day. I pray this harsh world will never take the light from you. You bring joy to everyone who sees you and I pray that is always true. I don't know who you will become in your lifetime, but I pray you never lose this pure happy spirit you have now.

Oh the lives you will change, if you never lose sight of the little girl I'm holding right now. If you can keep sight of the simplicity of life as you now know it.

I pray you will always have ambition, joy, love, and understanding. I pray that God will protect you and hold you when I cannot. This world is dark but you were born in love! The world needs your smile, and I pray you never lose it. Keep smiling my love!

Love, 
Mommy

No comments: