We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Youth Group Lock In & Middle School Fun Day

Last weekend with my best friend I hosted a High School Lock In over Friday and Saturday and a 7th-8th grade fun day on Monday. It was a lot of fun.

High School Lock In:
 We got to together and ate, there was pizza and a lot of food. The kids wanted to play hide and seek as they normally do, they played three or four different versions throughout the night. There was a dance off with one of the kid's Xbox (I'm wishing now that I had gotten some pictures of their hilarious dancing). We played some games, there were different competitions throughout the night. There were fun Minute to Win Its and this fun game. We also did a painting craft, it was a rendition of this. We also watched Forrest Gump.

7th & 8th Grade Fun Day:
 I suppose I could just say it was an 8th grade fun day. I didn't have any 7th graders there. We started with breakfast and then they wanted to play hide and seek as well. For some reason teenagers really like playing hide and seek in the dark. I really dislike the game, lol. We played the Oreo minute to win it game as well. We played Scattergories and then we had lunch. After lunch we went to a hotel here in town and went swimming. When we came back we cleaned up and watched She's the Man.

Over all it was a fun weekend with some of my kids and they were able to have just a fun filled time when they were out of school.

Here is a video that I made after!


No comments: