We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What's Your Purpose?

Every time I hear this song on my computer it reminds me just what my purpose in life really is. Ministry is much more than my job. This is my life, my calling, my purpose for being on this earth. I have spent the day working on a new ministry for the church and it is one that is near and dear to my heart and a big part of that is helping young people find their purpose. Your purpose in life is so easy to lose sight of even when you have heard it and known it for almost half of your life. So I found it perfect when this song started playing on my iTunes today to remind me of my own purpose.

This is my prayer for my life. If I lose this part of me then I am no longer who God created me to be.

Somebody Else's Story by John Waller

So what ever your purpose is whether you know it now or are still searching for it. I pray that you get the chance to be a part of someone else's story the chance to make a difference in this world and stand for something greater than yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your writing, your really talented. I love music too. Thinking of you.