We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Thursday, February 6, 2014

In Every Heartbeat

Title: In Every Heartbeat
Author: Kim Vogel Sawyer
What's it About: Three orphan's have grown up together in school for orphans. Throughout their time there they have become best friends and they go to college together. They each are there to study their own thing but they find themselves continually needing each other. Libby is there to study journalism, Petey is studying to be a minister, and Bennett is really there to learn where he belongs. This is a story of love, family, forgiveness, and redemption. 
My Rating out of 5 stars: 4 stars, just because sometimes I am stingy with that last star! :)

This is the first book with actual pages that I have read in a long time. I generally read books on my Kindle because they are easier to transport and being lit I can read it at anytime. But I have a large stack of Kim's books and I decided I wanted to read one of them. I love how Kim writes, they are love stories with a Biblical side as well. And it was a lot of fun to turn the pages, that really doesn't get old. If you are looking for a good feel kind of book with a positive message then I highly recommend this one. 

As always the book is a link to Amazon to purchase the book. 

No comments: