We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Ninth Wife

Title: The Ninth Wife
Author: Amy Stolls
What's it About: This was an interesting book, to say the least. I go to a book club and this was our February pick. Sometimes I am a little slow at finishing books so I didn't have it done when we met this month but I actually read it which is more than I can normally say. The book is about a couple that fall in love and then she finds out he has been married 8 times. It is the story of his past and how they come to terms with it in their relationship
My Rating out of 5 stars: 3 stars, I think I went down to 3 stars because by the end of the book I just wanted to know how it ended, I was tired of all the fluffy details, I just wanted it to end. Overall, it was an interestingly good book. 




As always the picture is a link to Amazon to purchase the book if you would like to.

No comments: