We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Monday, April 7, 2014

Last Ten Pictures

So I was reading one of my best friend's blogs. And her latest one looked like too much fun not to copy. So I am.

You're supposed to post the last 10 pictures on your phone. I decided to bypass any that were work related, and just do the random ones from my life!

1. This past weekend we did a work day at Camp Horizon, and I got to put up this decal. It is very pretty but it sure was a pain. The walls are textured, so the letters didn't want to stick that well.

2. Adam moved to Hesston last week. He is very excited to have his own place. I snagged this pic as they were moving the Entertainment center inside. One of my youth kids, and his friend came to help so I had it easy!

3. I love just about any chance to grab a picture with my sister Shayna! Isn't she beautiful!!! Thanks Daric for marrying the sister I always wanted!!!

4. My great grandma will be 88 this month. Her eye sight is getting bad, which is comical when she thinks your brother is your boyfriend. I am so blessed to still have her in my life, and it is fun to take pictures with her, even if she can't see the camera!

5. We celebrated my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary in March. It was a lot of fun getting together as a family. This is a picture of their cake! 

6. I took a picture of this sign while walking through the store, because I really like it but figure I can make it cheaper than I could buy it. It says, "Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you..."

7. In November, a ring I have worn since 8th grade broke, so I decided to replace it with my birthday money. This is the replacement.

8. My cross wall got too full so I had to start a new one. The big one is the cross my brother made me for my birthday.

9. I really wanted chocolate cake on my birthday but I refused to make my own. So I waited two days and then made it. I had to put white frosting on part of it so Adam would eat some.

10. This is the purse I bought myself with my birthday money. I took a picture of it to send to Nicole and Sabrina, I was afraid it was too old lady like, but I love it. They assured me it wasn't




1 comment:

Breenah A said...

Still love the purse and the ring. I keep looking for more crosses so you can add to your wall, but I haven't found any that are right style and price. Yet. I'm still looking!