We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Sunday, March 25, 2018

A Psalm of Thanksgiving

Today in Sunday School we were challenged to be like the Psalmist and write our own Psalm of Thanksgiving. So here is mine.

Abba, Father you are good.
Your Grace abounds in unimaginable ways.
Oh God you always provide for me.
When I am broken and lost
You reach out and guide me.
Abba, I offer you my life
I give you my praise.
You know the inner darkness in my soul
And even still you call me daughter.
I cry out to you in anger and fear
And you hear me and come to me.
You never leave me in my despair
You nurture and enrich my life
So I may sing unto you.
Abba, Father I thank you
In the only way I can.
Here is my life, my heart, my means
Use me for your divine purpose
Use me for your glory.

No comments: