We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Monday, March 12, 2018

Blog Feature!

It isn't very often that I get featured on someone else's blog! Super cool! Thanks Meg!

Go checkout her "Samuels Among Us" Series! And definitely read her book, "Bluebonnet Child"

http://www.thebluebonnetchild.com/2018/03/the-samuels-among-us-darci-utt.html

I am so blessed to know Meg and her ministry, and I am very excited to see how her ministry and our ministry at Camp Horizon collide this summer!

No comments: