We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Day 1: I Don't Have Much

This Ash Wednesday has me pondering the best ways for me to spend my time and energy this Lenten season. I have always looked to this season for discipline, reconnection, and rekindling of the flame within. 

Today this song came on my Spotify, and it seemed like the perfect mantra for me during this time. It isn't about the things I can give up or the sacrifices I can make, but how my heart beats for Christ. So one of the ways I am focusing this season is to write and listen to music. This has always been a connection point for me and in the chaos of motherhood it has dwindled.

So 40 days, 40 songs, 40 blog posts! 
Here is the video to hear this beautiful song

I don't have much, but I have a heart that beats for you!




***Adah's lent: I am asking her each day what she wants to thank God for, what was her favorite thing that day!
Day 1: being able to talk!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Darci,
I so~o~o love your interaction with sweet Adah Grace!
Thank you for sharing your life with us!
"Mr. Ed" & Pat