We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Day 4: Holy Water

Today was a fun family day. We celebrated my neice's birthday with a bowling party. This was so much fun. Adah had never been bowling, she didn't even know what it was. She managed to the slowest ball ever! And two kids lane hopped their balls. It was quite humorous and the kids had a blast! And I brought home a sleeping 4 year old exhausted from all the fun!

Today's song is a special one! It is pretty popular on Christian radio and every time it comes on, Adah begs me to turn it up, and she sings along. Today she even wanted it on repeat. This song is musically interesting and bone chilling, then the vocals come in and bam, you can't focus on anything else. This is the kind of song that I can't help but listen to over and over and I want to share with the world. I am loving that for this particular one Adah agrees and we must turn it up!

So please check out Holy Water by We the Kingdom! 

For timing reference, it took 3 snapchat videos to send one shot to her daddy!

***Adah's lent: I am asking her each day what she wants to thank God for, what was her favorite thing that day!
Day 1: being able to talk!
Day 2: for Nicole's foster daughter being in our life and her upcoming birthday! 
Day 3: for the balance beam and fun activities at daycare! 
Day 4: for Nicole's foster daughter and her birthday party! 

No comments: