We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Jenna's Cowboy

My most recent read was Jenna's Cowboy by Sharon Gillenwater. This book is yet again another Christian romance book. This one takes place in Callahan Texas and is the story of Nate and Jenna. Nate returns from active duty in the Middle East to his home town and the cowboy life he used lead. He finds his high school love is single and his new job of working for her father puts them in the same place all of the time. Nate suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and doesn't realize for the first part of the book.

This book does a great job with PTSD information, Christian life, Work Life, and Love Life.

I really enjoyed reading this book and discovering how things pan out. I do believe this is the first book in a series and I will probably get my hands on the rest of them in the future. This was a free book on Kindle and it was more than worth the money :P

Of course I have always had a thing for cowboys, and I love Jesus, and country living so this book was right up my alley! I recommend it!


No comments: