We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Friday, May 29, 2015

Preggie Pop Drops

People keep asking me how I'm feeling and the truth is that most of the time these days the answer is nauseous. I haven't actually gotten sick yet but I sure have been close a few times. I definitely am waivered these days by smells, tastes, being hungry, being awake, lol just about anything.

I found these amazing pieces of hard candy that have been a miracle for me.

Crackers, pickles, and all the other things that women have told me that helped them are nothing in comparison with these babies!

The picture is now a link to buy them on Amazon if you or someone you know needs some.


They're all natural, and drug free. Which is why I decided to give them a try. They are a little sour which is part of what helps I think, and they have essential oils in them.

They're definitely currently my favorite invention right now! :)

No comments: