We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Norwex For the Win!

Today I'm super thankful for Norwex. I hate cleaning, I really do. If we had the money I would pay someone else to do it all for me. The only thing I like to do is laundry. I was really hoping that when the mom switch flipped on it would be more enjoyable, no I just actually do it now.

So today I'm thankful for Norwex, this beautiful chemical free product that makes cleaning possible in my life because it makes it easy. I don't have to scrub, dog hair actually comes off the floor, and poop comes out of clothes.

That's right, poop comes out of clothes. Yesterday we had a rough morning. Adah ended up in her third outfit around lunch time because of spit up and two explosive diapers. The 2nd diaper was a complete disaster, she had that sleeper on for about twenty minutes, she was enjoying tummy time and then it was all up her tummy, it was gross. After I changed her I took that cute sleeper she had barely worn once, with its little Froggy feet and sprayed it a ton with spray and wash and let it sit so it was in there good. When I pulled it out of the washer this morning, it was still stained, it was as I hadn't done anything.

Then I remembered I had Norwex laundry supplies. I put the stain remover on and then filed the sink with warm water and half a scoop of Norwex laundry detergent. It soaked for twenty minutes and looks as good as new. See if I forget about my Norwex again.

How do mommies do it without Norwex? I don't even want to know. I think I would just live in a dump if I didn't have Norwex.

I love just adding water!

No comments: