We live in a world of sin and imperfection. I am a child of God striving each day to live out my calling. Welcome to my blog where you get the inside scoop of this Child of God's life!
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Music Devotion Day 6: Whom Shall I Fear//Chris Tomlin

This is one of Jake Wingfield's Devotions

Whom Shall I Fear//Chris Tomlin

“The lord is my light and my salvation- Whom shall I fear? The lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27

War. Violence. Fighting. Everybody fights for something. Everybody has that one thing they would lay down their life for. Everybody has something in their life, whether it is a core belief, a religion, or a person. A plot of land or someone's rights as an individual, I tell you right now, everybody has that one thing that they believe in their very core. We would raise up armies, fight to the death, risk our lives and rise to our fullest to make sure that our belief is upheld in the world. For God, it's us. It's the earth and everything in it.

My strength is in Your name
For You alone can save
You will deliver me
Yours is the victory
For me, it's the people in my life. Whether they positively or negatively affect me, I believe that everyone has the right to the amazing life god has planned for this earth and after life just as I do.

“One thing I ask of the lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the lord...” Psalm 27:4

I know Who goes before me
I know Who stands behind
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side
The One who reigns forever
He is a Friend of mine
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side
Everyone who asks, as long as they have placed their trust in Jesus, will be rewarded with their place in heaven to gaze upon the beauty of the lord. These are the people to fight for. These are the people to fight with. Fight with these people to encourage a revolution. Rise up with others for the cause of Jesus Christ.

And nothing formed against me shall stand
You hold the whole world in your hands
I'm holding onto Your promises
You are faithful
You are faithful

You are faithful


No comments: